十八岁以下禁止观看黄下载链接,十八岁以下禁止观看的1000个网站,十九岁在线观看免费完整版电影,日本适合十八岁以上的护肤品红桃,未满十八18禁止免费无码网站,十九岁日本电影免费粤语

中譯英:We Are All Fighters《我們都是戰士》

中譯英:We Are All Fighters《我們都是戰士》


This is a war,


這是一場戰爭


and we are all fighters.


而我們都是戰士!




To the fighters


致敬所有的戰士們!


 


We are facing a dark time right now.


我們正面臨著黑暗時刻


 


Some of us are stuck at home


我們中有些人禁足在家


Some are stuck far away from home


有些人滯留異鄉


 


Some of us have lost their jobs,


我們中有些人已失去了工作


Some have to shut down their businesses


有些人必須關停生意


 


Some of us are cutting down the expenses


我們中有些人正在縮減開支


Some can’t even pay their rent and bills


有些人甚至支付不起房租和開銷


 


Some can’t go back to school


我們中有些人無法上學


Some can’t get back to their jobs


有些人無法復工


 


And some of us are still working day and night,


我們中有些人需要日日夜夜工作


no matter how exhausted they are


無論他們多么勞累


Or how dangerous it is.


或者多么危險


 


Some of us have become infected.


我們中有些人已被感染


They were isolated from their families, their loved ones,


他們與加人和愛人隔離開來,


and have to be alone in the wards,


必須獨自守在病房中


Or even worse, it is their children, parents, or loved ones that are infected


甚至更遭的是,他們的孩子、父母或者愛人也被感染


and they don’t even have a chance to say goodbye.


他們甚至來不及當面道別


 


The virus is rampaging,


病毒在肆虐


The numbers are increasing,


感染的人在不斷增加


The rumors are spreading,


謠言橫行


The fear is growing,


恐懼增加


It seems that all of a sudden


似乎在一瞬間


the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity.


國家失去了的活力和繁榮


 


You are not the only one who is worrying,


你并不是一個人在擔憂


you are not the only one who is fearing,


你并不是一個人在恐懼


You are not the only one who is struggling


你并不是一個人在苦苦掙扎


We are all facing a dark time right now,


我們都在面臨一個黑暗時刻


Our country is facing a dark time right now.


我們整個國家也在面臨一個黑暗時刻


 


This is a war!


這是一場戰爭!


It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke


雖然這是一場沒有槍炮、或硝煙的戰爭


But it’s a war with virus, doubts, fears, rumors, and discriminations.


但卻是一場與病毒、懷疑、恐懼、謠言和歧視的戰爭


 


But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!


但我們都是戰士!我親愛的同胞們,


Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen and the scientists who should fight


不僅僅只是醫生、護士、警察和科學家在戰役


All of us should be the fighters in this war


我們都應該成為這場戰爭中的戰士


 


We shall fight against fear


我們將和恐懼斗爭


We shall fight against uncertainty


我們將和不確定斗爭


We shall fight against doubts


我們將和疑惑斗爭


We shall fight against selfishness


我們將和自私斗爭


We shall fight against rumors


我們將和謠言斗爭


We shall fight against discriminations


我們將和歧視斗爭


 


This is going to be a fierce and cruel war


雖然這將是一場激烈的嚴酷的戰爭


But don’t be afraid,


但不用怕


We’re going to win this war together in the end!


我們終將取得這場戰爭的勝利


 


Our people may get sick,


我們的人民可能生病


our city may get sick,


我們的城市可能生病


but we as a brave nation, will never ever get sick


但我們作為一個勇敢的民族,絕不會被病魔打倒


Because we have the history, spirit and determination to win.


因為我們擁有必勝的歷史、精神和決心!


 


We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.


我們在地球上已經延續了5000年


We’ve witnessed much darker moments


我們見證過更加黑暗的時刻


We’ve been though much crueler trials


我們經歷過更加殘酷的考驗


 


No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation, poverty or natural disasters


無論是戰爭、侵略、饑餓、貧窮還是自然災害


We’ve always survived and


我們總是幸存下來


We’ve always stood back up on our feet


我們總是能重新站立起來


We’ve always won in the end.


我們總是贏的最后的勝利


And we will definitely win this time.


所以這一次我們也將取得最終的勝利


 


We don’t know how long this will take,


我們不知道這場戰爭將持續多久


Or what cost we have to pay


或者我們將付出什么代價


But there’s one thing we are 100% sure


但有一件事我們100%的確定


That is: we are going to win this war in the end!


那就是:我們終將贏得這場戰爭的勝利


 


Because that’s what we’ve been doing for the past 5000 years.


因為在我們過去5000年的歷史中,我們就是這樣做的


And that’s what makes us the greatest nation ever


而正因如此成就了我們這個世上最偉大的民族


It is only by going through dark times that we can separate the greatest from the great.(強調句型)


只有經歷黑暗時刻才能區分偉大和平庸


 


In each dark time,


在每一個黑暗時刻


We’ve always fought together


我們總是共同抗爭


No matter how strong our enemy was


無論我們的敵人有多么強大


Or how impossible it seemed to win


又或者我們贏的概率微乎其微


We just kept fighting


我們都會堅持戰斗


Because we are all fighters!


因為我們都是戰士!


 


When all of this is over,


當所有這一切結束后,


we’ll have another great and heroic story


我們又有了一個偉大的英雄的故事


to tell our children, our grandchildren


可以講給我們的子孫聽


and they will tell the next generations.


而他們也將把這個故事告訴給他們的下一代


That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on,


我們會將傳遞這份偉大的精神代代相傳


and keep it alive forever!


永存不朽!

上一條:意大利語中關于病毒防疫的相關詞匯下一條:英語翻譯公司:抗疫英語之歌

百搜不如一問,翻譯從溝通開始!

我們視口碑如生命,客戶滿意率百分之99

联系我们: 韩城市| 全州县| 来凤县| 农安县| 赣州市| 鄂温| 扬中市| 呼图壁县| 洪泽县| 鹰潭市| 营山县| 密云县| 和龙市| 阿拉尔市| 赣州市| 双牌县| 奉节县| 巧家县| 梨树县| 肥东县| 手游| 贵溪市| 开封市| 天峻县| 诸城市| 桐柏县| 康定县| 合江县| 蒙自县| 北碚区| 鄂州市| 仁化县| 田阳县| 增城市| 临颍县| 任丘市| 定远县| 沅陵县| 巴马| 松阳县| 井陉县|